Become a Parish Member Today!
Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver. (2 Corinthians 9:7)
In the Holy Scriptures, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ promises that if we show Him gratitude for the blessings He bestows on us, He will continue to bless us and send us even greater blessings in return for everything we give back to Him.
Our Savior asks every Christian to give Him a tenth of their earnings, a tithe, as a sign of our gratitude to Him, since everything we have – house, family, money, food – is given to us by God. Our Savior entreats all of us to trust in His loving care and dedicate some of our earnings to Him.
A good way to begin giving back to Christ is by becoming an official member of the parish and supporting your parish family by paying your annual membership dues. Your membership dues, donations and ongoing tithing are all used to keep our parish functioning from year to year, allowing us to have full-time priests and additional part-time clergy who are able to be readily available for your spiritual needs, not to mention serving many Divine Liturgies and other services throughout the year. As well, your ongoing support allows the parish to maintain 3 churches, a parish hall, 4 houses and all of the surrounding land. Most importantly, this allows all of us to be nourished spiritually through the sacraments, grow closer to Christ and to each other, and in this way attain the Heavenly Kingdom along with our families!
MembershipJoin our spiritual family today!
- Your membership is a form of tithing, which is pleasing to God.
- Your membership supports operating expenses that keep our parish growing.
- Your membership entitles you to vote at our annual parish meeting.
- ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP – $300 per person.
- MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP – $25 per month per person:
- NOTE: You will need to have or sign up for a PayPal account to use this option, but you can still pay with a credit card.